Friday 5 June 2015

BANK HACKING SOFTWARE: How To Hack Bank Accounts With a Free Software

We are a professional Russian hacking group and we have come with wonderful bank transfer and bank hacking services.
Do you need extra money or quick money to finance a project, change your car, build a house or go on that expensive vacation you’ve been longing for?  Are you satisfied with your pay check? How about you get extra $100,000 or more every month? Would you like us to show you how to go about this? If yes, then read on for the next 5 minutes.
INTRODUCING……….
THE BANK HACKING SOFTWARE 
 Over the years, we have been in the news for our bank hacking and ATM hack exploits globally. With over 15 years of experience and research, we possess the most sophisticated bank hacking software and database exploitation tools.
Here are some news watch about our recent activities.  Check the links
In February 2015, we hacked up to $1 billion from more than 100 banks in 30 countries in what security experts believe to be the biggest banking breach ever.
 
In August 2014, We hacked 1.2 billion usernames and passwords belonging to more than 500 million email addresses, and also got access to industries database across the Globe.
In January 2014, we hit up to 110 million customers and 70 million customers information such as their name, address, phone number and e-mail address hacked in the breach
HOW THE SOFTWARE WORKS
The software is a malware/trojan, it has the ability to grab emails and send automated bank like email to account holders asking them to login into their online banking accounts for security reasons, once they login, their login details is stolen by the malware and their accounts is hacked. It is a powerful  Zeus (malware) and can get you access to accounts and bank database and bank server. The software is very efficient and has recorded a 95% success rate.
HOW DO I GET THE BANK HACKING SOFTWARE?
Sure, you are interested in getting the software to hack bank accounts and ATM machines, that's why you came to this webpage but its quite unfortunate we are not selling or leasing this software though we have a service we can offer to you with the help of this software. We will be offering a bank transfer services.
BANK TRANSFER: With these services, you just place order to get any amount you need and we will look up the bank login we have available and make transfers to any account you provide. Our services are efficient and reliable, we are the best you can get.
Bank transfers are now available to the following countries :
  • USA
  • UK
  • EU
  • Canada
  • Australia
  • Russia
  • Netherlands
  • China
  • Malaysia
  Value of Transfers :
$2,000 - $10,000 per transfer to Personal accounts (Checking accounts, Savings accounts, Current accounts, Standard accounts) Transfers over $10,000 are available to Business or Corporate accounts only
Transfer Clearing time :
Same day service to UK/USA/EU/Canada/Australia - 1 to 2 business days service to Russia/Dubai/Singapore,
Fee :
  • $2000 - $4000:  cost $450
  • $5000 - $7000:  cost $750
  • $8000 - $10000: cost $1050
NOTE: If your country is not on the list, you can contact us directly, the process is very simple, you contact our sales dept and tell us how much transfer you need, you pay transfer fees and provide us with your account details and we will complete your order by transferring to the account you provided.
Contact us here to place your order or if you have further questions. 
Email: swapbanktransfer@gmail.com
 

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!!! My husband and I were in huge debt so i was searching online for hacking services and i came across this site and sure i was interested in the offer so i talked to my husband about it and we decided to give it a try. My husband contacted the admin, and after talking with him, we paid $1050 for a $10,000 transfer. Though the transfer took longer than we were told but we got a transfer of $10,000 to our TD bank checking account. I must say it's amazing, thank you once again. You are a life saver. We will set up the accounts as you advised and we will go for bigger amounts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Gert from Hamburg, I got my transfer same day. €45,000 to my business account though i had little issues with my bank but all is good now. This services is very reliable and safe

    ReplyDelete
  3. What US banks do you make transfer to ?? Please contact me, I'm interested......

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Willy, transfers are available to the following US banks, just contact us if your bank is not listed but we transfer to virtually all banks in the US.
    BankOfAmerica , Wachovia, Wellsfargo , Chase , HSBC , CitiBank, Capital One Bank , J.P. Morgan, USBank , Webster , Valleyfirst , Union-bank ,Uniontrust , Texas Bank , Florida Bank , San Angelo, Banking Center , Ravallibank , Red River Bank , Royal Bank , Peoples United Bank , Pioneer Bank , Old second ,Omni National Bank , National City Bank , PNC Leading The Way , IDB , First Merit Bank , Dollar Bank, Blue Ridge Bank , Bank Upson , American Savings Bank California , Bank United , Broadway Bank, Chicago , Busty Bank, RBC Bank , Valrico State Bank , Superior Federal Bank , Pacific Mercantile Bank, Bank Of Internet , Humboldt Bank Online ,First Federal , Eastern Bank , Community Savings Bank, Bank of the San Juans , Central Progressive Bank ,Community First Bank & Trust ,The Carlsbad National Bank, Commercebank , Citywide Banks , Central California Bank ,Compassbank , And More

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok, so i contacted them and after much conversation, we struck a deal for $50,000 to my woodforest account. I sent bitcoin and I got my transfer after two days though he promised same day but all good. Thanks to errmm

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just the perfect opportunity I've been seeking for. I earn only $700 a month from my pay job here in Townsville. I saw this site through and decided to give it a try, I paid $1050 for $10,000 transfer and I got my transfer same day to my common wealth bank of Australia account. I have started a little business and I'm gonna be doing this over and over again. I feel fulfilled, I feel happy, all hopes were not lost after all and now I can get the life I've always dreamed of. Thanks mate, I'm so happy and feel like crying. Thank you

    ReplyDelete